A capability document is an ideal way to succinctly and professionally profile your service offerings and expertise to prospective clients.
There are a number of components with this and we break it down into four key areas to work on. Some clients provide more information than others, which can affect how well or readily the project comes together.
The four components
1. Discuss - we assist with consultation or mentoring from a business perspective as to what needs to go into your capability document and/or project profiles and how this ties in with your overall marketing strategy.
2. Develop - we create the content (whether provided or not) which will form the basis of your document. We consider the best layout and format, number of pages, and/or how the document is to be presented.
3. Design - our graphic designers ensure we use high quality images (whether we use our selected professional photographers or purchase licensed stock photographs), along with icons, elements and professional layout.
* An additional component here is whether you already have a corporate branding style guide in place for us to work with. If not, we can work with you to develop this to maintain a consistency overall.
4. Deliver - usually we will provide you with two formats; a low-resolution and high-resolution .pdf file. Some clients then want us to take the item to print. We are aligned with two professional printing companies and are confident they will deliver a high calibre end product for you. This can be as A5-booklets or A4 full-gloss stapled documents.
Before we arrange to connect, here are a few items for you to consider: